Tuesday, May 12, 2009

June Bug already?!

This year we've had snow in April, barely any flowers in May and now I have a June Bug on my back door screen! What is going on in the Midwest? Well, the way I see it is if there are going to be early June Bugs then warm weather better get here really soon. Today was so nice and the sun was out all day, yet every few days it seems cold weather doesn't want to leave. Raise your hand if you want to move to a warmer climate... I do I do lol If we didn't have bitter cold winters and tons of snow then I'd be fine but this year went way below it should have. I like all four seasons but in moderation :) And definitely not in one month like we had in April. ( I think it was April lol) .
I was going to take a picture of that noisy June Bug but not too sure what I did with my camera but tomorrow night I'm sure the bug will be back so I'll post it then. Go figure.. Raine thinks all bugs bite so I had her sit here looking up information on them and she was quite grossed out. Apparently the bugs can help save lives and are very nuriting . Also , they supposedly taste like molasses and some kind of syrup ,gross and interesting at the same time. But I had to show her or she would've been freaking out every time she saw one and I can't stand the whining and screeching. Well, I'd better bring Herbie in , he's chasing the bugs around the yard LOL
Have a good night !

No comments: