Sunday, April 19, 2009

Graduation came and went

Yesterday was my graduation. I will have to watch it again when the kids aren't here though. They didn't want to see it with me and made it clear it boring the entire time I was trying to hear the speakers congradulate the class. It got to the point where I told them to go ride their bikes or do something . They both have been very rude lately and rude everywhere we go. What is their problem? I have yet to have figured out why the sudden the constant "me me me " spoiled act. Especially Raine lately. The rest of the day was spent outside cleaning up my yard. The kids played on the next block over from morning until 4. They were tired and hungry but didn't want to admit it lol. Even though they fell asleep really late last night , they were actually quiet during the two movies we watched. Which was really nice because normally if it's a movie they don't want (mostly Raine) then they will talk and complain the entire time it's on so it ruins for everyone else. Always tons of fun in this house huh . Hopefully soon this new found attitude of hers goes away but by that time he teenybopper attitude will show it's ugly face. Oh how time flies and the sweet inocent little girl just disappears without anyone the wiser until the mouthiness begins lol.

No comments: