Monday, April 27, 2009

Herbie's Surgery

Today is Herbie's snip snip surgery and I feel so bad for him because he's just running around this morning like he always does in his happy little mood . Chasing Boots all through the house is his favorite thing to do bright and early lol. But when I leave the vet's office without him he's going to wonder where his mommy went off to. I hate lookin at those sad puppy eyes on a normal day but this will be much worse. I know I should've done this a long time ago but wasn't able to. With Herbie being so wild and cray all of the time, it's going to be really difficult to keep him very tame while he's recouperating (however that's spelled lol) . I have to leave him alone tomorrow most of the day and he goes crazy when ever I walk out the door, so my fear of him opening his stitches is very big. The vet said they would give me something to keep him calm during this week while he recovers (hopefully). Since these aren't disolvable stitches like Botts had, Herbie will have no choice but to see his vet a couple times after today. He's not gonna be a happy puppy after this lol. The look he's going to give me when I pick him up tonight will be pretty heartbreaking also. Well, here we go....

No comments: